Sunday, June 08, 2008


This is Phennig... who has taken it upon himself to guard the garden hose. Pity the fool who tries to steal it. Or roll it up for that matter... I have the scars to prove it... I know he's just trying to play, but he hasn't quite got the art of playing down.
I share my life with two cantacerous black cats. Both are rescued alley cats, and they refuse to spend much time inside. They do, however, manage to keep the yard relatively rodent free, for which I'm grateful.
I had a productive day, at least... did manage to catch up on all the laundry... since it was so sunny and warm out, I hung a lot of it outside. Laundry actually dries quicker outside than it does in the drier here... and of course, I don't have to pay the electric bill. I've become very cheap since gas started going up...
just a quick post. No garden pics today...

3 comments:

  1. We have an HOA- can't hang clothes outside here- They would dry here in 10 minutes though. You would think that everything would be solar with all the sunshine here! Maybe someday soon.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. On first glance, it looked like the cat was hanging upside down! I read somewhere that HOAs are starting to rethink their outside clothes drying rules because of energy concerns. I always loved the smell of clothes fresh from the line. It's been MANY years since I've done that!
    Aiyana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hanging out clothes sounds so nice...wish I didn't have to work full time...but maybe on the weekends...

    ReplyDelete