Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Howdy folks...

So, here we are, sitting at home with absolutely too much to do. Which is just as well, since I will be home all day tomorrow... Truck is at the shop... I got a new AC system last march, and now it's blowing lukewarm... now I am not, under any circumstances, going to drive around Dallas - Ft. Worth in 100+ temperatures for 8+ hours a day without air conditioning...

But I have plenty of stuff to do over the next day... like put the new heating element in the oven... and plant a few plants that I have here... and maybe make a dent in cleaning the house... and I'm sure that by the time I have to go back to work I'll be more than happy to.

later...

1 comment:

  1. I certainly wouldn't drive anywhere without air conditioning either. If my air conditioners broke in the house, I would rent a hotel room! Phoenix is unbearable without strong units!
    Aiyana

    ReplyDelete