Sunday, July 27, 2008

Datura ... again...

OK, I know I already posted, just a little while ago, but I went out the back door to do something, and I just had to share this...

Sorry about the blurriness, but the night-time flash on my camera isn't too hot... If you want to know more about the plant... and that's all one plant by the way... here's the link to my earlier post... http://lpfleamarket.blogspot.com/2008/05/deadly-beauty.html

Some people always ask me why I insist on growing this deadly plant... well look at it... there just aren't that many plants that will perform like this in a Texas summer!

3 comments:

  1. I planted Sacred Datura a couple of years ago and it never came up. The photo you show here is exactly why I wanted this plant! It looks gorgeous in moonlight.
    Aiyana

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loveeeeee white flowers!!! These are so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never tried that one! It is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete