Thursday, July 03, 2008

another ocotillo update

Well, we've got green! don't look like much though, more like a little weed sprouting than anything else... I guess we'll see what happens.

Happy early 4th of July... I have absolutely no idea what I'll be doing - there are no plans and my sister is pulling a little family stress right now, which I refuse to go into here.

And it's off to work I go... hopefully, I'll have a great day that involves making lots of money, and maybe I'll see something worth photographing...

1 comment:

  1. Hello from Georgia! We left home this morning and got all the way up and out of the state of Florida! A major accomplishment! LOL. I am still hoping the little ocotillos will get going! I am going to call them "The little seeds that could"! LOL
    Hope your 4th was relaxing and that you made lots of money!!!

    ReplyDelete