Monday, June 02, 2008

hookey from work...

well, I can't really call it hookey... I'm considered an independant contractor, so I don't have to work if I don't want to.

But I'm taking a day off to achieve things which absolutely must be achieved. I need new tires, as I've pushed these to a point where they're probably not safe, I have to run around and take care of things that I couldnt't do during the weekend, I have to pay some bills... all that crap that piles up and bites you if you don't do it...

Real life is so annoying...

2 comments:

  1. These days are sometimes necessary, for sure! They are the best kind of day too, where you can actually get things accomplished, and then sit down, have a glass of iced tea, and take a nap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sometimes wish that I worked again. You do get more done on your days off-now I just put it off forever. Did I just say that? I don't want that wish to come true!!!!LOL!!

    ReplyDelete