Sunday, February 01, 2015

Well Fudge

I'm sure y'all are getting really tired of my constant  drama. 

God knows I am. 

Here's the latest... a bunch of checks came in from the movie gigs all at once... I cashed them, and since the rent is paid tomorrow,  when I'll be on a movie set, I gave the money to my roommate, since the lease agreement is in his name. 

He, a senior citizen,  sent me to the store, took the money, all the food (he took the bloody Ramen noodles!) the hotels microwave and space heater, and, with the help of a couple of drug addicts who've been sucking up to him, took off in the space of 20 minutes. 

I've been working 12 hour days on set,
Days off set I work manual labour and/or banquet service, and now I have nothing to show for it. 

I'm left with about 20 bucks in cash, and basically trying to figure out if I'm homeless or not... the hotel is working with me, but we've got to figure this out... and there we are... 

Damn Damn Damn.  

I've often joked on Facebook that the starving actors gratefully accept donations.  Now I bloody mean it!

No comments:

Post a Comment