Saturday, December 01, 2012

Well Damn.

Lately... life hasn't been much fun.  I am becoming an absolute expert at being cheap... primarily because I was always a but of a miser to begin with and secondly, I now dont have the cash to be anything but.  Lately I've been wondering if I can turn surviving on pennies into a writing project.  Mostly because I've got notebooks and journals here all about it... I'm one of them people who think things through on paper.

I'm exaggerating of course.  But times are tough all over.  But... I am determined to keep my mood up.

Sorry about the little depressing post.

2 comments:

  1. Praying for you, dear Claude! I know that doesn't seem like much, but it's worked wonders for me and mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear ya, Claude. The recession has not been friendly to my plant biz. It's hard to know that your services are extremely expendable.

    I like the idea of you writing about your experiences. Barbara Ehrenreich made money off a similar idea, Nickel and Dimed (she wrote about her experiences trying to live on minimum wage). It wouldn't hurt to write it up and poke around, see if any agents like the idea. And since you have time on your side these days, you should do it now so that if an agent is interested, you'll be ready on your end.

    ReplyDelete