Friday, December 14, 2012

Doings at the flea...

So... since everyone seems to enjoy the posts where I talk about things at the flea... here we go.

Now... I'm on my android, so arranging pics is very difficult. Theres a picture of a blue cabinet. It's actually a Lane Co. cedar linen safe, or linen hutch... basically it's a standing cedar chest witth roll out shelves for keeping folded linens, quilts and sweaters. The blue green enamel is a bit too much for me, but it's a nice piece, priced at 179.00, in truly excellent condition.

Theres also a small black table... specifically a rolling typewriter table that es layeted for the old manual typewriters. Wheels still roll, the side leaves still work properly... I priced it at 40 bucks. They're in high demands because they're funky and useful. But dont fall in love... it was on Craig's list for less than an hour before I got full price paid over the phone with a credit card.

Theres also am auto harp. This particular one has a jack for an amplifier... there are 3 of them in my booth. 100 to 150 each.

And thats what I've got to show for the moment.

2 comments:

  1. Claude,
    Great post, and as far as the steno / typewriter table goes, the “current trend” around these part now is to use them as liquor trays. I can see were it flew out of your booth since people around here are tearing through flea markets, antique shops, thrift stores, looking for them. Hoping you have a great weekend. – gary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aha.....posting on your phone, I see! It's too much fun!!!! Congrats! Hey....we had one of those typewriter tables when i was growing up!
    Come over and watch the Christmas doggy video on my blog!
    Julie

    ReplyDelete