Saturday, April 07, 2007

Happy easter folks!














Hope everybody out in the web-world is having a wonderful easter...

I'm going to be spending mine alone with my cats and my dog... don't feel sorry for me though, as I it's entirely by choice. Got invited to a few places, and I just didn't want to go.

Of course, today wasn't a great day... after it was 90 degrees last week, it dropped to 40 this morning, and then it started snowing... It's called living in Texas, you don't always know what the hell is going to happen.

But got a few interesting finds today anyway... people in Texas just keep going and have their yard sales anyway... but they get cold and the bargains start hopping...

listed this week, there's some Franciscan Apple napkin rings, (Got bids in the first hour!) and a 14 inch long brass duck, with a brass stand he sits on, Jimmy Carters book, An Outdoor Journal, autographed (woo hoo)

And I may be listing some more stuff tomorrow, (yes, it's Easter and sacreligious and all, but the auctions actually are for all next week, so I don't think it's really that bad... )

And, I'm just ambling on here about not much of anything aren't I.

No comments:

Post a Comment