Thursday, April 12, 2007

great day today...

Beautiful outside, and I've been out working in the garden all morning... guess I'll try to ebay some of these iris since they're trying to take over the place... but I'll worry about that later...

This morning I had a buyer who bought some stuff, then when I went to print that label it turns out that the Post Office won't ship it because the city name is wrong... they suggest the proper name, and I've sent an email to the buyer, but I guess I'll end up trusting what the PO says... they should know... but it could be that the Zip is wrong... so I don't want to just sent it out there willy-nilly... And of course, I'm sitting here with a packed box. I hate paid for stuff sitting here...

Right now I'm wasting time blogging, should be outside in this great weather... We don't get a lot of it in this part of the world. Within a month, it'll be so unbearably hot, nobody will want to leave the house...

No comments:

Post a Comment