Friday, December 06, 2013

crochet skull pattern.

way back on the day before Halloween, I showed a pic of a crochet skull I made.  Specifically, I'd seen some on Etsy, and I decided to see if I could come up with a pattern, and I did, and a few people asked if I would share the pattern, and a couple of others sent me private messages asking if I was going to sell it. 

Well, On my other blog, which I just started for the express reason that I'm sick of trying to find the used envelope I wrote something on, I'm collecting my patterns. 

The Crocheted skull pattern is there... http://claudecraft.blogspot.com/2013/12/crochet-skull-pattern.html

yeah, I'd do an imbedded link if this blasted computer would allow such a thing... I don't know what that blasted glitch is, but it's getting seriously annoying. 

If you're interested is crochet patterns and the other crafty things I'll be posting there, feel free...

No comments:

Post a Comment