Tuesday, September 15, 2015

It's been a while...

Just busy.   And not feeling up to snuff actually.  It's the old depression issues popping up again... I keep forcing myself to do things to force my way through it, But my energy levels are so low what energy I have gets used up and I end up exhausted. 

But  actually I'm OK.  

Right now... I was working with one of the interactive street artists. .. basically I put on a plain shirt and invite strangers to paint on it... just stand there "being art"  which is ok... but they don't seem to understand that I have to be cleaned up before I can work so I can't do this for hours. 

But the tips are good.

And I've been making these silly bags that we're selling at a store down the street...

Heres one in progress... you start with a pair of jeans that was abandoned at the guest house, the more beat up the better,  then use the legs to make a purse, sew funky crap on it, line it with a cut up shirt or sheet, and sell it off.  

No biggie.  And upcycled!

Anyway... that's abput it for now.   Later

2 comments:

  1. Good to hear from you Claude! Love the street art you are doing. The bags are a great idea, and cute, to boot!!! Hope that depression can get fixed...it drags you down to much to even enjoy life! Glad you are staying busy, and out around people! That helps, I think...oh and exercise and sunshine, for sure! Take care, Claude!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet little bags you're making there, Claude!

    ReplyDelete