Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Pfhhht

I'm starting to look back on my day labor days with nostalgia... working in the movies to the point that I don't have to do day labor, and don't have the energy to anyway.

After my final day on GeoStorm, which will soon be going to CGI digital effects for about a year before it's released, I was a journalist on Astronaut Wives Club, then, after a refreshing total of three hours of sleep, another scene for NCIS... this time one of the people at the Mardi Gras parade ... 


Looking pretty spiffy if I say so myself.  Not that it matters... this is the same episode that I got featured in, so there's no way in hell they're gonna let me get near the camera and be recognised as the guy from earlier... and there were over 400 extras on set.  

But I'm getting my money anyway... 

Tomorrow brings more costume fittings for Astronaut Wives, then Friday I film a crowd scene for 'Daddy's Home' which stars Will Ferrell and Mark Wahlburg.  Not real hope of any close ups there, and I'm beyond the point of worrying about it.

Im a little wiped out, in case you can't tell... i mean, its nice too be working,  and in demand, but there comes a point that you begin to wonder if there's any other actor in town they can call for this stuff...

Just tired.  

Good night

1 comment: