Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Spent the night in Burleson, at the family friends house where I'll be staying for a few months and was woke up at 5 am with thunder snow. That's right... snow, with lightning and thunder. If it's weird weather, you can count on it happening in Texas.

Roads in this state are not made for this, so it's a mess. Of course, I've spent enough time up north to deal with it, but no matter how capable I am, it doesn't matter if there is suddenly a Buick skidding towards you.

Still, off to the flea soon. My hours have changed and I'll be working every Tuesday.

1 comment:

  1. Well, I've never heard of this! I think you are right though about the weirdest weather there!!! My sister in Dallas, and she is always having severe something or other going on!!!

    ReplyDelete