Sunday, April 06, 2008

busy, busy, busy day...

Well, I went to the flea market today, and found skanky clothes on the floor where somebody had stolen clothes and changed them in the middle of my booth. Now I should probably explain, that my booth includes floor to cieling windows on the street. So somebody stripped in front of a window, and switched their clothes, and left these seriously skanky clothes, I'm talking sweat pants with skid marks... eyuk...

so anyway, I finally got home, mowed the lawn and worked with my plants. Managed to calm down a little... it's just that sometimes people disgust you...

put together a new planter with a variagated agave I found, and did a flowerpot tree for encheverias ... but by the time I was finished, the sun was setting and I couldn't get a picture. And just as I was picking up all my tools... somebody driving by stoped to ask me about all my plants... and consequently restore my faith in humanity.

Anyway, I'll post a few pics later this week...

1 comment:

  1. It is a good feeling when humanity restores your faith in them! This reminds me of a true story regarding Sears and their changing rooms...they had to par them down due to the fact of how gross human beings can be!!!

    ReplyDelete