Monday, October 22, 2007

Sometimes you wonder if life is worth it...

I'm feeling a little over-wrought today...

Mom is in the hospital with diverticulitis (SP?) and my sister is laying guilt trips on me because she evidently thinks I should be taking off work to go sit with her, even though I'm the only one in the house that currently has a job, and the job I do have is enough to make me want to spit, and this morning it would appear that I'm going to have to make deliveries in the rain, and I'm just feeling a little put upon.

Of course, that's life and the way life is. I'm certainly going to survive it. And, if you believe the new age PR, surviving it will make me stronger. As long as I get some sleep. Here it is Monday, the first day of the work week, and I'm already exhausted. Weekends are supposed to be when you recharge, at least, that's the theory. But, like most Americans, I tend to use the weekends to run all over hell and half of Canada getting everything done, and if I do have an hour free I watch something that's only vaugely amusing on television.

If you've made it through the post this far, you may realize that I'm having a challenging morning. Well, none of us can be "up" all the time. Ignore me, just ranting.

Later...

No comments:

Post a Comment