Monday, October 06, 2008

Thanks to all for the sympathy on the theft.

I talked it over with my animals, and Charcoal Briquette Cat says that if I find out who the thief is, she will gleefully scratch his eyes out. The other cat, Phennig, will concentrate on ripping his ankles to shreds (ankles are, after all, his specialty.) Then, blinded and lame, Moonpiepug will move in and do his absolute best to drown him with Pug-dog drool (he want's to help but he's not good with enemies who can actually run away.) They then all trooped into the back yard and proceeded to practice their attack strategies on each other. The neighbors thought they were just playing... if they only knew...

I know none of this is likely to happen, but it's nice to see them cooperating for a change.

meanwhile, back at the ranch...

I'm taking a day off of work, which I have to do periodically just to get some regular stuff done. There really isn't enough time in the day. Besides, I've found that driving a truck when you're in a generally foul mood isn't usually productive. And it's raining.

1 comment:

  1. LOL...great story! You have the coolest little pets! My daughter would be drooling if she knew you had a pug! She had narrowed down her choices to a pug or a short haired chihuahua, and went with the later...but still loves PUGS!!!

    ReplyDelete