Monday, October 06, 2008

new blog title...

I mentioned that I was thinking about changing the title of the blog a while ago. Primarily, because it was named after a store that I used to own, but is now closed down... however, since I still have the Tax ID number, the store name is still valid and I was kinda thinking about using blogspot to set up a site to sell some stuff online. Ebay no longer being a viable option for the collectables market, I do see that many people are using blogger to sell things, and I don't see why not... I'd just have to put paypal tabs and adwords. And I'm not neccesarily trying to get rich or turn things over super quick...

Really I'm just talking about selling things that are hard to sell at the flea market, or are going to be stolen there... (see the last 2 posts. Grrrrrrr... no, I'm gonna get over it. Honest...)

How about:

Random Rants and Prickly Plants

That kind of gets my point across...

Really, I'm open to suggestions. And I'm just kinda thinking on the keyboard anyway...

4 comments:

  1. i am sory for closed the store,
    i like name your blog ,you can open new store and named same name.

    good luck to sell things in your blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your thought- Random Rants and Prickly Plants! Can't think of anything better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Pudgeduck! Love that name!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. And I agree with Pudgeduck and Julie. It's a catchy name and certainly is an accurate description of what you like to do on your blog!
    Aiyana

    ReplyDelete