Saturday, October 11, 2008

OK.
I've discovered something that is very interesting.

I've discovered that aquiring a 3 foot tall gargoyle may be extrememly satisfying, but trying to figure out what to do with the blasted thing after you get it home is another matter entirely...

of course, answering fun questions about said gargoyle is interesting too:


"Do we NEED a gargoyle?"


Well, of course not. Nobody needs a 3 foot tall gargoyle, except maybe a monastary in the Ukraine, but that's not the point.


"Then, what's the point?"


The point is I want it.


"Well, isn't it kind of tacky?"


Tacky is relative... it's not half as tacky as a larger than life size vulture...

"And just what do you think you're going to do with that?""


I'm going to bolt it to the hood of your car if you don't stop asking annoying questions...

And well, you can probably imagine the rest...

Hope everybody had a great week...

2 comments:

  1. I love both!!!!!!! I would put that gargoyle right by my front door...why??? Because the more people I meet, the more I like my animals!!! LOLOL. It will be good for scaring off little children at Halloween, maybe????? Hey...I would also put that vulture right by the front door too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post cracked me up! These two exotic items are not what I'd particularly covet, but what the hell, you like them so that's all that matters. Sometimes creative people can place such items in a whimsical way to make them look perfect for the surroundings. I'm sure you'll do just that.

    I have a tiny resin gargoyle that I got on the cheap,(that's the only reason I got it--25 cents) and I had it sitting on a bench that is placed under a tree. The landscape tree trimmers came and put the thing in the crotch of the tree for some reason, and I just left it there. It could scare the crap out of someone not expecting it, but it's the perfect place for it, just barely peaking out.
    Aiyana

    ReplyDelete