Monday, October 27, 2008

I guess we'll call it art...

well, I was cleaning out a closet and I found this... I guess we'll call it art.

I have only a vauge recollection of doing this, several years ago. I don't have any idea what it's supposed to be, or why I drew it, or why I saved it...

but here it is.

Now I'm not really a sketching kind of guy. I'm more the "find a bunch of stuff and turn it into a 'construction' " kind of guy.

And now I guess I'll have to figure out what to do with it...

4 comments:

  1. nice
    it is like red indin man

    ReplyDelete
  2. This guy looks like he is under a gag order! Interesting...too bad you can't remember what you were thinking when you did this...I actually really like it! I'm glad you will frame it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it!
    Aiyana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, it looks like to me that you are a sketching kind of guy!-and construction guy-and a prickly plant guy! Great job- I would frame it!

    ReplyDelete