I watched the video, visited her blog, and signed up for her newsletter! Very interesting stuff! This video led me to another where I have made the coolest discovery! If it is working, I will post about it. It involves Peroxide!!! lol. Thanks for showing this ultra cool lady and her homestead!
Fascinating! At some point, I lost count of the number of times I heard the word "poo". Seriously, I like the idea of making the home an engine of production. I consume way too much:(
Neighborhood Oct 2018
-
The changing seasons of NC have kept me from longing for the Beautiful AZ
sunset/sunrises that I so loved. I’m still in awe of the beauty of the
color c...
The Gulf Between (Us)
-
Peanut has bid this world adieu Ode on the death of a favorite cat
Thomas Gray
Twas on a lofty vase’s side,
Where China’s gayest art had dyed
The az...
It takes two to tango!
-
You know that life is chugging back to its wonderful old leisurely pace
when things start happening the way they used to happen. Finally I have
been abl...
I watched the video, visited her blog, and signed up for her newsletter! Very interesting stuff! This video led me to another where I have made the coolest discovery! If it is working, I will post about it. It involves Peroxide!!! lol.
ReplyDeleteThanks for showing this ultra cool lady and her homestead!
Fascinating! At some point, I lost count of the number of times I heard the word "poo". Seriously, I like the idea of making the home an engine of production. I consume way too much:(
ReplyDelete