Friday, August 30, 2013

Not a plant post

This is at the flea.  I don't know if I've mentioned it before, but I'm not terribly fond of dolls.   I find them slightly creepy.  Especially if they look too real.   But when I find a doll that actually is creepy, I guess the old inner goth in me gets thrilled to the bone.

Anyway... this has been dubbed Zombie Baby.  I'm debating... I want to buy it, make a custom for it out of some Halloween fabric... I've got some black thats covered with tiny skeletons, and maybe resell it. 

But do I really need another project?

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, Claude! You have given me a great idea...if I can find time to do it! My DIL finds dolls VERY CREEPY. I should make a doll as you described and leave it on her doorstep Halloween morning!!! LOLOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Claude,

    After the shiver went down my spine on observing this picture I must say this particular doll baby looks as though it has seen (an knows) things best keep secret. “GO FOR IT !!!” – gary

    ReplyDelete