Wednesday, November 01, 2006

November...

Well, I'm off to finish at the store, sweep it all out and such, then I may take a few days off to just relax... Need to recharge the old batteries...

Met the new tennants for my building. Definitely a new game room. There will now be five game rooms in the complex, 2 legitmate bussinesses. I give the game rooms about 30 days before they get raided. And I know for a fact that one of the businesses is seriously considering moving out...

I'm well out of it. I was considering going to Canton for first Monday flea market... but everything is packed up and I just won't have time to straighten it out or arrange things...

The truth of the matter is that I want time off... I haven't had time to think even.

I will definitly miss some of my regular customers, but luckily I have a mailing list so that I can get in touch with them about the new stalls and such, so that will be helpful...

Just random thoughts today, nothing really new... I'm going to try to get a little more creative with the posts soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment