Saturday, November 04, 2006


Well, I'm a little late, but I am managing to get the listing started... not too much going on. Here's the first... Staffordshire Ironstone Liberty Blue... 13 7/8 serving platter, featuring Washington Crossing the Delaware. The guys at replacements.com don't have one offered, but I'd guess between 70 and 80 bucks.





Next, the 12 inch platter, which the online replacement guys offer for 59.99. It's got a picture of the governors house in Williamsburg.







Don't worry, I'm not going to show you all of them here... after all, I do have a 12 piece place setting of the stuff. But I did say I'd put pictures in and there we are.

Went yard saling this afternoon, came up with som Gilmer Pottery, Some vintage Fire King, A lot of good stuff... But I'm trying to get the stuff I already have here on first.

Really should be going, Just taking a little break... and if you want to look more closely, go to http://stores.ebay.com/luckypennyfleamarket



No comments:

Post a Comment