Wednesday, November 22, 2006

getting ready for thansgiving...

Well, we're not cooking for Thanksgiving, so you'd think it would be nice and calm, right... No way. The Store suddenly has china sales... I guess people just got out the holiday china and realized that they had pieces missing. Of course, there's no way in hell it's gonna get there in time for Thanksgiving, but I guess they want it for next year...

Anyway, we're going to a restaraunt this year.

I don't want to cook, Mom isn't up to cooking, and of course my Sister ain't gonna cook, and even if she did I wouldn't be invited, so we're going to a restaraunt.

Don't know why. Never really liked Turkey anyway.

But I am wishing everybody out there a wonderful Thanksgiving, and hoping you have a great holiday season...

No comments:

Post a Comment