Wednesday, November 15, 2006

well, I don't know...

so, we've been enjoying ourselves on the old ebay message board, and then everything just started going haywire... there was a post about a crazy seller, so we're all having a good old time telling the poster what to do and how to deal, then the crazy seller shows up. And we're talking seriously crazy... Big auctions for "colonic cleansing" and Jesus, along with pictures of human crap that came out of people, and telling us that she had a doctorate and, well just absolute tripe... and then everytime somebody took a position against her, or just told her that pictures of crap in an auction might turn people off, she started reporting them to the moderators, who don't really seem to actually check what was said they just hand out slaps...

So, the final outcome is that even though her auctions are breaking about fifty rules, she's managed to get a whole bunch of my online friends into trouble... and a few of them won't be allowed to post anymore, at least for a week, and I'm feeling a little guilty because I certainly took a few shots at her, and I didn't get any slaps, but I was contrbuting to the problem that got some of my friends slaps, and really it's all just disgusting...

Oh well, my friends will be back...

There really isn't anything I can think of doing right now... I guess that I'll have to kind of wait and see...

Maybe a voodoo curse...

No comments:

Post a Comment