Friday, November 03, 2006

Ahhhh, the relief of it all....

so, out of the store and I can now do civilized things. Like go to lunch with a friend, in about an hour, or sleep all day...

Actually, I will be taking pictures so that I can list this evening, and get the ebay store going again... all that's there is the standard store listings, and I need auctions up to get traffic.

I must say, I really do like ebay's new get it now thing...

I've been able to sell things that I normally would have to sit waiting on in the store. And it really seams convienient. I haven't bought anything with it yet, but to be able to go in, get all I want, and just make one payment for up to 10 different sellers, it makes it all much easier on the buyer. And let's face it, if it's not easy on the buyer, then they'll go elsewhere.

But, when I list tonight, I'll make sure that I post some pics here... I do have some nice things coming in...

No comments:

Post a Comment