Wednesday, September 17, 2008

howdy.

Well, it's been a trying day.

Screwed up orders, orders that no one was willing to sign for, and the cherry on the cake of the day.... 4 gallons of paint dropped...

And then, when I get home, somebody had been downloading free games of the internet, and they're full of spyware.

And now the pop-up blocker is not working right...

I hate pop-ups.

So I spent a few hours updating everything and running spyware removers and I think everythings back but it was not a good day.

regardless, nothing really to say, just checking in more than anything else.



Oh, and as for the funky mushroom on the previous post... still can't find out what it was, and the wonderful gentleman at http://www.mushroomexpert.com/ couldn't figure out what it was from the pic except that it's probably some sort of bolette... anyway, I'll be adding the link to the right hand side of the screen, as it's an excellent site and a great resource if you're trying to find out what that thing in your yard is...

later folks.

2 comments:

  1. Oh I'm glad you are narrowing in on your mushrrom type! I will check out your link!

    Sorry for your crappy day. I see you posted thids on the 17th...where have i been????...at work, I have just been kinda over worked and under loved lately, if you know what I mean! LOL :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. funny mushrooms indeed in previous post :)
    and many of them :)
    Hugs,
    ewa

    ReplyDelete