Friday, March 20, 2015

And we keep carrying on...

So... it's been an interesting week.  Weather had turned nice, so they're working on opening the pool.  Last year it was was too green, but they seem to be doing it right this year. 

Filmed Scream Queens on Monday... kinda... they held us in holding for 10.hours without putting us on set... turned out they rewrote the scene and ended up not needing us,  but I still get paid, And I'll be eligible for other shoots since it won't mess with continuity.  Just won't be in the premier episode. 

My roommate, whom I  rarely see due to our work schedules, got mugged.  In broad daylight.  He's not sure exactly what happened as someone came behind him, whacked him in the head and he woke up 7 hours later in the hospital ER.  All I know is he looked like someone tried to stomp him flat.   He evidently went face first into a brick paved road and it's not pretty at all. 
So I'm helping him come up with at least an amusing story... "you should see the 4 long shoremen I took out!"  Or something along those lines. 

I also worked in the tea room at Audubon Zoo for an evening as a dish washer/general back room helper.  No biggie, except that the boss kept bellowing "uncle Pete" asset me and getting pissed off when I wouldn't answer.  I'm under the general impression that I was being insulted, but no one I've asked, while agreeing with me, can really figure out exactly how... won't be a problem as I told day labor I refused to return, and why... they agreed with me but again... they can't figure it out either... but said they'd monitor other employees as they don't want their people insulted or abused when they send them out. 

Did get a pic of a peacock while I was there tho...

I'm killing time, having a lazy day since I'm working graveyard at WAL Mart this weekend... and I really should go down and see if I have a movie check in yet...

No comments:

Post a Comment