Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Just checking in

Currently, its fantastically warm here. It almozt feels like a nice summer day in three low 70's. To up date on the foreclosure... the eviction hearing is the 31st. Judge will sign the prospects and I will have 3 days to get out. I could actually leave now... but after the not so legal shenanigans this real estate agent has pulled im tempted to show up at the hearing and tell the judge I'm unemployed, have nowhere to go, and that they've been trying to evict me illegally. The paralegals tell me here could give more up to 90 extra days.

I guess our depends on how much of a pain in the ass i wanna be. Ans my opinion on that varies from moment to moment.

Anyway... well see what happens when the time comes.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with everything, Claude! Glad your weather is good...ours is too!!! A wonderous time of year!

    ReplyDelete