Monday, January 30, 2012

Bleck...

Have you ever had one of those experiences that made you wanna just throw up your hands and say "Screw it!"

Of course you have.  Unless you've lived a Utopian life... that's the way life is. 

What's prompted this in me is...  I had a 'date.'

This particular "date" is going down on my list of TOP TEN SOCIAL DISASTERS. 

I'm not gonna bore you with the details.  1)  Retelling it would involve reliving it in my mind and... no, just no... and 2)  I usually write my disasters in a way that gets my point across while providing some sort of amusement for the readers and I just can't think of any way to do that with this. 

Still, I was aware that I haven't posted in a bit so I had to do something...

Hope everyone out there is having a better day than me.  And that shouldn't be too difficult...

6 comments:

  1. Now you know you have just delivered a huge "tease"....inquiring minds want to know!!!

    Hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Claude,

    There are few things in life as bad as “A Date Gone Wrong”!!! And I can well understand your not wishing re-living the experience by re-telling. Just hoping that no public embarrassment for you was involved. Take care and I hope the memory of it all soon fades. – gary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julie... no. just no.

    Gary... just a wee bit of public humiliation. Survivable. I suppose.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Boo! You're no fun!

    I think maybe you should triple guess yourself on my plant puzzler, because second guessing yourself is rarely a good idea. Just sayin.

    ReplyDelete
  5. can't third guess myself... I'm all out of vodka...

    ReplyDelete
  6. You can't just tease us like this. What happened??!!! Dating can be quite the roller coaster ride at times:) LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete