Sunday, September 30, 2007

back at ebay...

Well, the truck blew it's clutch, and it looks like I won't be courier driving for a few days. I'm trying to think of it as a little mini-vacation. To be blunt, I needed a break from it...

but I'm taking the opportunity to list some things on ebay...

things like this...



A little Murano glass squirrel... I've seen a few of them over the years, but this is the only one with those lines of bubbles in the glass, and gold flecks... most are silver. Or at least the ones I've seen...



And then we have to start getting the Christmas stuff going... after all, if you're ordering it through the mail, it's best to get it bought now... the weeks before actual Christmas are hideous for the post office. These are Fitz & Floyd, Damask Christmas, still in the origional box. Circa 1995...

That's just a couple of things... There's going to be a bunch more.

And I really should get back to listing...

No comments:

Post a Comment