Monday, October 23, 2006

Well, Hello There....

Well, Hello there, and welcome to my blog... this is actually my second try, as the first just didn't make me happy at all. And of course, making me happy is what it's all about right?

The truth is that I started a blog, and then we closed the actual store that the blog was about, because we started a new business plan. After I'd done a little number crunching, I figured out that the brick and mortar store was taking 10 hours a day and making 20% of my sales. That had to go.

So now we are almost exclusively an online market - selling mostly on ebay. You want to see ebay... http://stores.ebay.com/luckypennyfleamarket click there and it will take you straight to it.

Of course, the listings are down right now, I'm packing up the old store and that's taking up 16 hours a day, but I'll be at ebay full force starting November 1. We are also an ebay trading assistant, which means that I get to sell stuff for other people. That's always fun.

I don't have much else to say right now. Actually, I have a lot to say, but I'm too darned tired to do it. Time for me to go to bed and get some sleep.

But do drop by sometime soon, I should be telling you about some of the buying trips... and maybe even posting pics of some of the more remarkable auctions...

No comments:

Post a Comment