Monday, February 17, 2014

Checking in

Well, I've been doing the new job, and between that and the flea market... I no longer have a day off.  So there we are.  The good things about the job are the obvious.  Money.  Occupyng yourself is good for your mood.  And let's face it, I've worked jobs where I've ended up smelling much worse than cotton candy. 

Actually the worst part of the job is physical,  despite the mask and safety glasses and gloves... you still end up simply inhaling so much sugar that I come out of that factory as jangly as a cocaine addict.  This sugar rush is, inevitably, followed by a crash. 

Throbbing temples, dripping sinuses, it's surprising that cops aren't questioning me about drug use. 

We had beautiful weather at the flea market, and it was a profitable weekend... I of course bought a case of cotton candy to resell... and it promptly sold out, so I'll be taking some more in.

And that's about it.

1 comment:

  1. That job sounds like it is taking a toll on your body!!! Glad your cotton candy sold real well at the flea market! That's awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete