Sunday, October 14, 2007

Me birthday is a comin...

well, it's about the old 43 year that I've been on this earth, and I'm really not sure how I feal about it.

If somebody had told me I'd be where I am now when I was 18, I'd have rolled on the floor laughing, but at the same time, I can honestly say that all the choices were mine and I don't have that many regrets...

I do wish I'd achieved more, but my stubborn streak is always in the way...

But this year has actually been pretty good for me.

there were some great flowers in the garden...


I've learned a few new things...

I've left a few things behind me, hopefully never to be seen again...

altogether not too bad. Not sure I could ask for more... unless, of course, somebody out there is handing out million dollar checks...

1 comment:

  1. Happy late birthday! Mine was 4 days after yours...but I turned
    51.

    ReplyDelete